We like happy customers. Your satisfaction is vitally important to all of us at Bittersweet Ridge Jewelry. We do realize that sometimes issues arise. Our Return Policy is listed here for your convenience in the unlikely event that you require additional customer service with a purchase.
Guidelines for Requesting a Refund, Credit, or Exchange:
- Your request must be sent via email within 3 days of the receipt of your item
- Your request must include the item number and date of purchase
- Your request must include a specific description of the problem with your item
- Please note in your correspondence if you wish to exchange for another item or would like a store credit.
If we agree to issue a refund, store credit, or exchange, we will provide you with an address to where you can return ship your purchase at your expense. We recommend shipping your item back with some sort of tracking (ie: USPS Delivery Confirmation) as we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs to ship back to us and the cost to ship your replacement item.
Important Things to Note:
- If you receive an item that was damaged in transit, please contact us within 48 hours. Include the item number and date of purchase and be as specific as possible about the damage.
- If you do not receive your purchased merchandise within 14 days (30 in the case of International shipments) of your original order, please contact us immediately.
- You are responsible for providing us with the correct mailing address. If your purchase must be reshipped due to insufficient address, you will be billed for all shipping costs.
- We will accept a return once per item only. If you need to return an item more than once, a 50% restocking fee will apply.
- We never accept returns for custom work or international transactions.
- We do not offer returns for our vintage collectible or antique items.